The following must be met to qualify to lease a home from Mackenzie Allen:
1) You must submit a $25 app fee or we won't see your information. That can be dropped off at our office, mailed in, or we can take cards over the phone. (due to COVID, no app fees will be collected or charged for the foreseeable future).
2) At least 2 months' of verifiable income by pay stubs. Also, child support, SSI, etc., are all considered, and this can be award letters, judgements, etc.
3) A clean background history. That means NO evictions, NO criminal history, NO drugs. If you believe you should still qualify even though these may apply to you, such as age of conviction or eviction, please call us.
4) Affordability - a tenant must be able to afford a rent payment to our standards. Our affordability range is typically 3x-4x the monthly rent amount, and this is what we like to see in HOUSEHOLD TAKE HOME pay. This means that your entire household's income can be put towards rent, after taxes and other deductions, and it must be 3 to 4 times the monthly rent amount. (EXAMPLE: A $1000/mo rental would need tenants that together (or separately) make approximately $3000-$4000 a month in take home pay.
5) Once application has been submitted, please email copies of IDs and paystubs to email@example.com
Mackenzie Allen Polston & Associates
© 2020 | All rights reserved
126 East Washington Street
Shelbyville, Ind 46176